From:
tom roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 12:29:58 -0600
I too want to says thanks to Feldman for this article about sleep:

"http://www.sciencenews.org/sn_arc99/9_25_99/bob2.htm"

I wonder if a paleo or a more natural diet helps a person sleep in this
more natural way? I know there is sure a difference in type and quality
of sleep when I eat paleo. Carbs make me lathargic and it becomes harder
to wake up. A high protein diet seems to help me wake up easier and more
refreshed. I also seem to need less sack time.

Has anyone on this list had improvements in sleep because they switched
to paleo? And, what are some of the sleeping habits of those of you who
have been on paleo for an extended time? This could be an interesting
topic of discussion.

Tom