From:
Charles Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 1999 11:31:10 -0400
Dear paleofood members,
The question has been posed that "what if I've been doing a low-carb diet similar to paleo, but are new to paleo,
can I participate in the infomercial?

YES you can! Because the show won't shoot for 3-4 months from now, to go on the air after Christmas. The producers said if someone has
followed a low-carb diet fairly similar to paleo and achieved dramatic results to
date, and would be willing to try paleo for awhile to see how they
improve from there, that would be fine. What they do is put disclaimers at the end of
the show if most of a persons weight loss results started on that similar
diet. Even if someone doing low-carb had lost most of the weight they wanted
already, most low-carbers enjoy significant additional benefits from
"going paleo".

Also, I'm showing the producers some folks who are starting now that will Also, I'm showing the producers some folks who are starting now that will
have results prior to the shoot date. So, please consider jumping in
anyway!
Sincerely,
Charles Hunt
Author- Charles Hunt's Diet Evolution "Eat Fat and Get Fit!"