From:
Diane Heath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2013 21:21:23 -0700
June K., and Don W., respectively:Thanks for your particular good insights.  I encountered the video via Weston A Price, and am glad to know you each found it valid, within parameters..//Perhaps the Atkins Diet was simplified and vilified without studying the implications on curbing cancer.  Thankfully this study is not of personal urgency, simply of great interest. Though, all I learn goes into that archive of things you might need to know to help yourself or your loved ones one day..-dh
, it totally makes sense. While I dont' have links to studies, it's been
proven many times over...I bet someone on this list knows a lot of the
science back ground.
To my understanding you wouldn't do a ketogenic diet forever. You'd use it
for illnesses (as the youtube video states) and intensive weight loss.

People who I know who've been on a ketogenic diet eventually add some carbs
back into the diet. IE: Sweet potatoes, yams, winter squash (not the crap
food familiar in the SAD).
===============I did not spend the 10 minutes watching the video. I am already aware
of this. Yes, it makes sense. The problem is there have been few
studies done. This as chemo is considered the standard of care and it
is considered unethical to do a study where some of the participants
are not given chemo.

The title of the video is "Does the Ketogenic Diet Cure Cancer." I
doubt cure is the correct word, More like control cancer. Cure would
mean that it completely goes away and you can return to a normal diet
and the cancer won't return. Now I didn't view the video. Maybe it is
making this claim.Diane Heath