Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 15:42:34 -0700
Susan wrote:

<<I heard someone say that a few decades ago they tried fattening
cattle on vegetable oils and had to stop: too much cancer and heart
disease. So ======>>> they started feeding them to humans. Couldn't let
them go to waste, after all.>>

For anyone really interested in hitting the research, I can't recommend
websites on cattle farming enough. It's AMAZING what you can find out
there... USDA, certain research and extension organizations. If you
want a look at what different supplements and foods do, that's the
place to look. It also makes me really really want to go with free
range. But I've found more telling things at these sites than on
Medline.

Donna