From:
CCaturia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 21:42:10 -0800
---AARONLIFE <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I am curious why you are returning to meat from being vegetarian.

Hello, Aaron!

My naturopath recommended I get on a low carb/high protein diet last
summer after I told her all my symptoms (weight gain, sluggishness,
depression, extreme tiredness, constant cravings for sweets and
carbs). She put me on meat, vegies, fruit, nuts and seeds as well as
some dairy. I lost 13 lbs without even trying!! Or at least it seemed
like I wasn't trying! And I felt great the whole time. All symptoms
disappeared. But I love junk food (I admit I really struggle with the
stuff!!!!!) and backslid something fierce and now I want to come back.

Cindy