Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 17:20:21 -0700
Larry is on a completely paleo diet. Recall that at 3 they said he had a
ZERO IQ!! and would end up in a special placement the rest of his
life.......and on and on....... all the labels/trash they said about him.......

Well, we went to Irish dance classes the last couple of weeks.

I never thought he would be able to do it. I was kind of hoping against hope.

 So imagine my amazement when there on TV (the studio has a TV and the
parents can sit in the waiting room and watch the TV), well, there he was
doing the light jig.

Kind of a miracle, all things considered!

This meant more to me, than winning the World Championships in Ireland.