From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 19:24:15 -1000
I suspect, from scores of research articles I have read (sorry I can't
locate them right now), that there would be no imperfect
humans--handicapped--if only there was the ideal paleodiet for all without
the dindang multinational agricultural and pharmacutical a--holes trying to
make our life so miserable as far as sex and race and all that other stuff
goes. Those wheelchairs are simply technology gone rampant on a "problem"
which wouldn't even exist if it weren't for Monsanto and it's role in
bringing in the Neolithic revolution where those camals now live. (Not to
single out Monsanto--I understand that those pesky PBS Newshour sponsors
had a big role in the whole deal though it is largely unreported because of
the conspiracy--even PBS is involved.)

I, for one, have _never_ _EVER_ needed a wheelchair since avoiding grains
and dairy and I heard of someone who simply THREW AWAY THEIR CRUTCHES a few
weeks after they started their paleodiet (their bones healed several times
as fast as when eating the dreaded grass seeds). Once I started paleo I
immediately detoxed the horrifying vaccines which I had harbored for
decades doing me untold damage, along with my mercury fillings, and
floride, of course. Becoming pure paleo isn't for normal people.

Yeah, I am rambling but that's how it goes when you can type, and besides
the world has to know how mutherf--king hip I am, and how idiotic they are.
How will this happen unless we all stand up together and elect a paleo
politician to further our agenda of training humankind to be all that they
can be. But, of course, it will never happen because they are so addicted
to grains and dairy, not to mention tea and hootch and sex and race and
wheelchairs! Dismal...but all revolutions start somewhere and I believe in
myself above all so vote for me and I will irradiate your meat as per Ray's
wishes, and I will have sex with Mike several times every day so he can
leave those poor vegetarian women alone and...

...I'm tiring. :/

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft