From:
Joseph Berne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2011 07:35:48 -0400
Many magnesium salts are relatively insoluble in aqueous environments.  The
magnesium you remember "burning" in chem lab is elemental magnesium, not the
same sort of stuff you'd eat.

Magnesium citrate dissolves very easily and has a mild flavor which I
actually like.  It's sold in the US as Natural Calm (I have no affiliation,
there may be other and/or better sources) but I like their product very
much.  Dissolves in hot water in a short time without stirring - wait until
the fizzing stops, then drink.  It's one of the few supplements where I get
an almost immediate noticeable effect -  my breathing gets easier almost
right away.  Be careful of bowel tolerance - ramp up your dose veeery
slooowly or you could have a very embarrassing situation to deal with.

--
Visit my Training blog:
http://karateconditioning.blogspot.com