From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:59:54 -0600
>I wonder sometimes if we turned off the lights at home at sunset and went
>to bed at dark, what changes
>we would find?  ...I've been reluctant to make the change.

I work 11 to 7 and don't have to rush in the morning.  Great when the sun
comes up early -- this summer, I was a whirling human dynamo!  But I'm
sleeping later than I'd like now that the days are getting shorter.  I think
if I got up with the sun I'd be okay, but for some reason I find myself
going back to sleep 'til 8, which leaves me feeling bad both physically and
mentally (guilt).  I'm a type A+ and DETEST laziness on my part so sleeping
in?  A veritable guilt-o-rama!  No wonder I love spring so much.  I've
already decided to start setting the alarm and getting up closer to 6:30, so
I found it funny you should post what you did.  I think my problem is the
interference of the corporate mindframe, which goes against human animal
nature in about a million different (and horrible) ways.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy
patented spam control and more.  Get two months FREE!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa