From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 2009 06:36:02 -0700
On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 11:20:13 -0700, Katie Meyer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Lynnet,
>
> Sounds like you've been this for a very long time, and passionate about
> it. You stated,  "If you want to get rid of all cravings remove all
> plant matter from your diet and only eat from the animal world."

I am Lynnet, and that was a quote from somebody else.  This has become a
long
and involved thread, and it's easy to miss the author of a particular
thought.
My point was that I DIDN'T believe that paleo people ate only meat and
fat, but ate like
omnivores, whatever was around at the time.

However, that isn't to say that eating as if you were an obligate
carnivore (like a cat) might not work for some people.  Everybody has to
do what is right for them.

	Lynnet