From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 21:54:49 -0600
Brian Hanson wrote:

> Hi,
> Its been three days now that I haven't received any mail from the group,
> are you still out there?
> Could someone let me know I'm not alone out here, Please!
>
> Brian Hanson,   [log in to unmask]

Yes, the list does seem a little empty since Tuesday.   But you're not
alone!

For the technical members of the list, what is the approximate proportion
of Omega-3s to Omega-6s that we should look for in our diet?

I've seen an estimation that the SAD has about 1 to 20 (3s to 6s), because
of so
much grain and grain-fed meat.  I'm starting to think that getting the right

proportion is going to help my arthritis (osteo) a lot, because as I am more

careful to balance them I have less pain and inflammation.

Lynnet