Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 00:19:49 -0400
One more thing, when my daughter went off to college there was the
immediate flare up of acne. We found filtered water to be the cure.
After we got her one of those Brita filters for her drinking water
everything improved. She was in an area with lots of minerals in the
water (Saratoga Springs NY). The majority of the kids there had to
filter their water to prevent acne.

Helen