From:
Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 08:54:38 -0700
Is she drinking plenty of water, eating enough, eating enought fat?  I
sometimes would eat almost 2 lbs of meat when I first start and then it
tapers off as my appetite changes.  Some people make the mistake that they
shouldn't eat much.  Also a lot of people can't lose weight if they are
eating the so called "low carb bars and snacks."  Caffiene and fake sugars
can sometimes inhibit weight loss.  There are lots of low carb sights she
can go to for info.