From:
Marianne Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:12:53 -0500
hi, I'm new to the list and have a question: I read Neanderthin and
Cordain's book (can't remember the name) and both mentioned that following
the diet produces much improvement in energy. I was very much hoping for
that effect since my energy level tends to be low. I've experienced other
effects (weight loss, for one, but that's not the one I need!), but no
increase in energy. I've been eating lean protein, a decent variety of
fruits and vegetables, and about a cup of nuts/day. Also some coconut. Has
anyone out there experienced the increase in energy, or might that be a bit
of hype?