From:
Nita Stull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 12:23:21 -0800
Wally Day said:  I am 42, and I have also had asthma and perpetual
sinus problems most of my life. Until now, that is. I
find the difference amazing without grains/milk.

...My boyfriend and I have recently started this diet...he's had a lot sinus
troubles in the past, and he's noticed that he's been secreting a lot of clear
mucus lately.  Is this his body's way of cleaning itself out due to the diet?
Thanks for offering similar notes, if you have them, or expanations.

(On a side note, I've not been able to give up dairy entirely...cheese and
yoghurt are my favorites...but I definitely notice the stuffy nose the following
day more than I ever have in past.  Perhaps the sensitivity is more apparent
now, I don't know.)

Nita