From:
Ben Balzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 00:27:31 +1000
Most of the paleo benefits come from avoiding grains and sticking to fruit
and veges which have far more vitamins/micronutrients PER CALORIE than
grains. Grains are energy dense (high calorie). Grains also contain mild
toxins that are of relevance to we true-(paleo)-believers. So you can be a
paleo vegetarian by sticking to Rays list of thow shalt not eat, then having
eggs to get the protein right (I've probably missed out on an important fact
here as I'm not a vegetarian)
Ben Balzer :)