Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 19:18:35 -0700
My dad agrees with me sort of but at his age, 85, does not want to/ can't
change, plus my step mom has both of them on a super low fat diet.

He's had arthritis as long as I can remember, also cataracts, but luckily no
apparent heart or other major problems. (oh except an intestinal blockage
that almost killed him)

Probably ate less sugar/refined junk than most Americans, also did lots of
hiking all his life.

My aunt has had absolutely excruciating back pain for which they can find no
organic cause. As she describes it to me, it sure sounds like a "foeign
protein" type of problem. She was also all her life on hi carb low fat
diet.She has been on every pharmaceutical in the book for this. I told her
about paleo but,no interest.

Mary

overall I have had a conversion rate (to paleo) of about zero percent. Why?