From:
Cheyenne Loon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:49:41 -0400
Help!  Any Canadians out there who have succeeded in ordering grassfed
beef, to be shipped to your address?  I tried to order meat from the
USA (from grasslandbeef.com), but they've just informed me that they
can't get it across the border without a lot of paperwork, and seem
unwilling to try.  Border restrictions have increased since 9/11.  All
the Canadian suppliers I've contacted don't ship; you have to drive to
their farm to pick it up, and I don't have a car or a licence (yet).
Any Canadians found a solution to this dilemma??

Alternatively, I live in Toronto....any nearby paleo types with cars
open to working out some kind of arrangement with me??

thanx
Cheyenne

Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca