From:
Karl Mac Mc Kinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 09:42:59 -0500
On Wed, 18 Jun 1997, Muriel Hykes wrote:

> >If you're an exception, then so am I. Like you, I thrive on
> >red meat. The ability to eat my beloved steaks is what
> >drew me to Atkins (then Neanderthin) in the first place.
>
>         Are you married?  If not, you should be very much in demand according to
> the "RULES".  A woman who eats red meat is supposed to say "passion" to a
> man.  :-)

        It says "intelligence" to me.  But, according to the RULES, the
biggest threat to the male ego is intelligence in the shape of a woman.
(I've never read the RULES, I'm quoting from "The Compleat Witch, or What
To Do When Virtue Fails").
        I'm also defining intelligence like a Daoist, as being the
ability to flow with the Dao.

Karl Alexis McKinnon     | And as your fantasies are broken in two
P.O. Box 193             | Did you really think this bloody road would
South Milwaukee, WI 53154| Pave the way for you?     - Jeff Buckley