From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 01:32:01 -0800
>At 20:42 1999-12-22 EST, S.B. Feldman wrote:
>"http://www.sciencenews.org/sn_arc99/9_25_99/bob2.htm"
>
>Thanks a lot for that url!
>I think sleep (and many other lifestyle things) are as important for
>total health as diet.

I loved it too and anecdotally i am trying it ou right now . i just fell
asleep at 7 in the evening and wake up at midnight and there i am , reading
the mail certainly going back to sleep latter on .
It is for many years that i know , want to go to bed early , and have been
able to manage only when sleeping in the tipi with only canddle light.
overwise it is hard to not get stimulated by the electric light and
activities of peoples around ( we are sleeping in the living room).
Right now i will be better off chating with other members of my tribe in the
dark But all what i have now,  as a modern compensation, is to talk with you
in full light and computer radiations.
That is  a pity ( don't take it personally ,you are just electronic black
dots on a white screen)
jean-claude