From:
tsayonah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 07:12:56 -0500
Wendy Hubbard wrote:
> >I was definitely not hyperactive, quite the opposite.  I had terrible
> >chronic fatigue.
>
> Katrina, I've never looked into ADD, but I was surprised to see that it is
> linked to chronic fatigue in your case.  Is this common?  Over the last few
> years I have noticed that my brain isn't as sharp as it used to be and I
> don't (and don't want to) exert much effort to do anything (physical
> activities, playing with the kids, etc.).  I had attributed it to my weight
> problem getting worse and worse every year, but now I think that my weight
> gain was just another symptom of diet related disease.

I was never AD(H)D but chronic fatigue is one of the many
tags they pinned on me.  For years before that, it was
excused by my weight, as you have been doing with yourself.
Paleo made a tremendous difference in both the fatigue and
weight :)  There were many other factors involved like
allergies and other intorerances.  If you are already eating
paleo (and being fairly strict) and not noticing much
difference, then maybe it is time to look at some of the
finer points.  The strict paleo - no grains or products
therefrom, no chemicals - did wonders for me.
--
   Elisi Tsayonah, AniWodi, ghigau,
   St Francis River Band of Cherokee