From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 20:32:30 +0000
On Jan 08, 2006, at 7:43 pm, Debby Padilla-Hudson wrote:

> I guess for me I'm glad it's not mainstream.  I'm
> selfish, I don't want all the organic meats and
> veggies to become scarce.  People are definitely to
> dependent on the medical establishment and do not do
> enough prevention on their own.

In a few years, when I'm a bit more financially stable, I'm going to
train as a naturopath or something similar, so I can get backing to
offer health advice professionally.  I reckon there's a fortune to be
made as people get increasingly disillusioned with western medicine.
And I'll have a massive advantage over most other forms of
alternative medicine.

Ashley