From:
Ben Balzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 21:35:25 +1000
> Which goes back to  my previous question about flaxseed meal.
>
>         Flax is supposed to be much higher in omega-3s than fish oil
> (cheaper, too). Is there any reason why I should avoid it on NeanderThin?
Oils ain't oils.
Seed oils contain toxins etc generally. cf paleo is low in toxins.
Most seeds aren't edible raw. Therefore not paleo.
Seeds are grains. Grains ain't paleo.
Olive oil is obtained in some paleo diets (by eating olives) therefore
palosher (paleo kosher).
Fish oil is palosher. Animal fats/oils are palosher.