From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 10:59:58 -0700
> Rather than take a prescription drug or OTC
> antifungals, I find that candida
> is less of a problem when fruit is restricted.
>
> Mary

Mary, I remember reading a few years ago about some of
the natural treatments for candida, like pau d'arco (a
herb) and some others. Have you tried any of these
remedies?

From Val:

> Wally--I am not excluding fruits because of sugar
> content.  I am excluding
> them because if I eat them, the acid content gives
> me excruciating pain and
> I go to the bathroom every half an hour.  I really
> LOVE fruit and miss it
> terribly.  It's just one of those things you have to
> live with.

Do all fuits have this reaction for you? Or just the
high acid fruits?

From Ken:

>http://www.niu.edu/depts/pubaffairs/carnivore/release.html
>
> I would say that this is a not-to-be-missed article
> for those in this list !

Fascinating article. I, for one, always assumed
neandertal was a scavaging brute and that humans did
not become truly efficient hunters until much later.

Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
http://photos.yahoo.com