From:
Erik Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 12:56:31 -1000
I missed those recommendations, can you transmit them again?  I've been
planning on upping my activity and would like to increase my carbs.
I've been on a very low carb diet for a long time off and on (years) and
my weight is stable at 155lbs.  (I originally went on it to lose some
weight).  I've been paleoing for years as well but went back to a low
carb diet basically accidentally because I starting become somewhat
allergic to the fruits I was eating.  Recently I've discovered that
cooking the fruit for a short time eliminates the allergic reaction, so
I want to increase my carbs somewhat now that I can...  I want to avoid
the very low carb diet because, although it does help me stay fairly
thin, it makes me tired all the time...  and adding some fruit does not
seem to cause me to gain more than about 5 pounds.  So, I really don't
understand what I need to look out for when I do this...

Erik