From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 23:28:44 -0400
On Fri, 30 Jun 2000, Mary Craddock wrote:

> Todd,
> Out of curiosity, what is a typical day's food for you on this plan...
> like, what do you eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner ?

Today's breakfast was about 12 ounces of ground beef (pan fried)
and a cluster of grapes.

Lunch was a comparable amount of chuck steak, rather fatty, and
about 3/4 cup of frozen raspberries.

Dinner was boneless chicken breasts, coated with olive oil and
spices and grilled.  I don't know how much, but it was
substantial.  The "second course" was about 3/4 cup of rice, with
butter.

> Do you get hungry between the three meals?

Not usually, but sometimes late at night I'll pick on some cold
chicken.  I'm getting a lot of protein, and I think that is
diminishing my hunger.  I do get cravings, for example for the
stevia-sweetened lemonade that I had become very fond of.  That
may be harmless, but right now I'm doing it "by the book" for at
least two weeks.

> Have you lost any more weight?

As of this morning, no.  Still 7 pounds down since Sunday.

> This is such a strange plan. I would like to read the book but it is on 6-8
> wk backorder on Amazon. I will look around locally and see if anyone around
> San Antonio has it.

I found my copy in a Borders store.  I actually first noticed it
last winter, and it was still there last weekend when I finally
bought it.

Todd Moody