From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 07:32:48 -0400
On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Phosphor wrote:

> < An interesting effect was that the few stubborn psoriasis lesions  that I
> had disappeared within in month.  Not a controlled study, by any means, but
> interesting and at least consistent with some  of what I had been reading.>
>
> yes very interesting..it has something to do with connective tissue in the
> skin, or something else?

That's my guess.  The copper is needed for the synthesis of
elastin, which is needed for production of various endothelial
and epithelial tissues.  Psoriasis may be just an instance of
local breakdown of that production-- but I'm speculating.  I do
know that as I was reading about possible effects of copper
deficiency, psoriasis was mentioned a number of times.

Todd Moody