From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 21:36:59 -0700
Trish Tipton wrote:

> This is the first recipe I've seen on here.  I think it would be great if
> everyone chipped in one recipe in the next few days.  Here is mine.......
> I'm a newbie so you can correct me if this is not paleo.
>
> Rosemary Chicken

Yes, quite paleo.  Now for a

    ## Paleo chicken soup ##

Take the carcass of your Rosemary Chicken and put in a pan with 4-5 cups of
water
and a little salt.  Simmer about an hour.  Strain the broth.  Pick all the
meat off the
bones.

Put broth in a pan with the meat, add some chopped onion or leek, a little
chopped
carrot, other appropriate veggies you have on hand such as green beans,
zucchini,
daikon, yellow squash or bell pepper.  Simmer 15 minutes.  Then chop and add
some nice green: spinach, bok choy, kale, collards, or chard.  Simmer another

10 minutes, add herbal salt or other seasonings.  Voila!

---------

I almost always roast chicken, and cook up the bones for this soup.  So I'm
having it pretty often.  There should be enough vegetables and meat in it
to make a decent meal.

Lynnet