From:
Charles Alban <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 12:42:18 EDT
In a message dated 8/7/01 5:56:22 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< On my next shopping day, I'll invest in coconut and
 olive oil, avocados, nuts, non-hormone beef, chicken and lamb and lots of
 green good-for-me veggies.  I'll let you know what happens.  I've been
 searching for the right diet for 25 years.  Maybe it's simple after all.
 We'll see what happens. >>

I think one problem is that we tend to overdo things all the time. Keep it
simple is the motto, like native peoples would. It is perfectly possible to
survive quite well on just one can of sardines per day. This trekking round
the supermarket tossing tons of stuff into the cart is most of the problem --
all you need are a few eggs, some good cheese, some olives, maybe some
sunflower seeds, a can of sardines, and a small amount of green vegetable.
Native peoples do not overconsume.

Charles
San Diego, CA