From:
David Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 14:01:21 -0700
There are many factors we don't know.  We don't know Wally's history before
Paleo, we don't know what environmental poisons he came in contact with. We
also don't know what his choice of treatments were (chemo radiation, herbal
or diet).

What is maddening about Dr Bernarr is that he does have some true and useful
information.  He recommends fasting for just about everything. However,
fasting IS NOT a recommended course of treatment for liver cancer. The
physicians with real fasting experience will acknowledge that. I would be
willing to bet that Dr. Bernarr never successfully treated anyone for liver
cancer.
Do you have any REAL case histories Dr. Bernarr?

The only guarantees in life are death and taxes.  "We roll the dice and
takes our chances."
Wally was a good guy and will be missed.

David Harrison