Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 19:37:52 -0400
Lynnet Bannion wrote:

> I had occasional episodes of RLS as a child, and rare episodes since.
> They seem in me to be connected to milk intake, as are leg cramps.
> Since starting to eat paleo, I have not had either RLS or leg cramps.
> Perhaps it has something to do with magnesium/calcium balance??
I have found that it's magnesium and potassium shortage (magnesium
really, as supplementing with potassium only solves the problem until
the next visit to the bathroom). Supplementing with magnesium has
removed both leg cramps and restless legs for me and for a friend of
mine (who still gets the symptoms if he forgets to take his magnesium,
which I don't forget).

Ilya