From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 08:21:19 -0600
Cavemate K wrote:

>I like eating mostly steak, lamb, and chicken thighs with the occasional
>leaner stuff like fish and ground turkey. Does this sound like a "doer?"

As I recall, Steffanson did it with mostly fatty lamb and mutton.  He
made sure they gave him the
fattiest cuts and ate all the fat.  75% ground beef gives about 57%
calories from protein and
43% from fat, which is not enough if that is the only fat (or
carbohydrate) you eat.
Physiologically you should not eat more than about 35% protein in your
diet for continued health.

    Lynnet