From:
Jim Walsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 06:21:50 +0930
"Balzer, Ben [log in to unmask] XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" wrote:

> Still, I haven't worked myself up to eating brains yet (but not far from
> it). Hard to find a restaurant that serves them :-).

Well, I ate about half a sheep brain the other week... raw!  :)

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I thought I was a bit of
a hero for even trying it. :)

I am considering eating raw lamb's brains regularly for the omega-3, but
I am still wrestling with the years of fear built into me regarding raw
meat, and more recently raw brains in particular. (scrapie etc.)

Jim