From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 20:07:37 -0400
Charles wrote:
> The answer is to eat highly nutritious
> food with no man made degradation, and keep fit through regular exercise
and
> sun exposure, and you won't get sick in the first place.

I'm not so sure. History has shown that many HGs were wiped out from western
diseases. Even when I eat very paleo I still get sick occasionally with a
cold or the flu...so do many others on this list.

I wish it were so, but it isn't. Paleo eating is no panacea that will make
you forever healthy. I think what it will do is improve the quality of life
if not the quantity, and you will not be as sick as you would have been. But
not geting sick at all, no I don't agree.

--Richard