From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 10:17:06 -0800
> At 13:06 1999-12-27 -0500, Kim wrote:
>
> >I have noticed that I am sleeping 1 to 2 hours less per night
> without
> >concommitant fatique. Any way I can shorten these "little slices of
> death"
> >called sleep is a tremendous benefit.
Slices of death?   I look at sleep as a renewal time.  My body and brain
can rest and energize.  Slices of death is bad way to look at sleep.
Sleep is necessary for all of us.  After being on paleo since Oct., i can
fall asleep faster and wake up feeling very refreshed.  Sleep is a good
thing, just as diet is.

Trish
Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover, You May Be Missing Out On A Great
Story.....