Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 16:33:10 -0400
classicrox wrote:

<<For example, I could eat pineapple with no problem what so
 ever, then one time while eating pineapple, I suffered a terrible rash on
 my arms and abdomen.  I ate it a second time a few months later and
 received the same rash>>

Charles responded:

<<Perhaps this is more psychosomatic than anything else?>>

This strikes me as illogical and not looking at the events, but formulating
your response to support the opinion you hold of people not having any
particular sensitivities.  Body chemistry can change and sensitivities can
develop depending upon the amount of exposure to toxins in our environment.

I agree with you that what some call sensitivities or allergies are merely
heightened awareness of the overall inappropriate nature of the food or
substance.

Siobhan