From:
CJ Segal-Isaacson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 14:54:59 -0700
I just wanted to thank everyone who has completed the Low Carbohydrate
Survey so far. We have received in just three days over 600 responses! What
a spectacular response!

I have also received to date 88 requests for a summary of the survey
results which we will send out in approximately two months, when the data
has been collected and analyzed. I will also be happy to post the results
of the survey.

Again, thanks so much for taking the time to participate. If you want to
send the survey URL to someone you know, it is posted at:
http://nutrition.aecom.yu.edu/cj/keto1.htm

CJ Segal-Isaacson, EdD, RD
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
CJ Segal-Isaacson, EdD, RD
Division of Health, Behavior and Nutrition
Epidemiology and Social Medicine
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Room 1308A Belfer Building
1300 Morris Park Avenue