From:
Christy ten Broeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 09:44:17 +0100
Hello list

While browsing in the URL Ray had send I came across the under mentioned
one.   It is about babies getting ill after being treated with the
antibiotic erythromycin for whooping cough.
Telling this so clearly on the net is a new step in realisation in the
medical world that 'safe' methods are to be questioned.

I will be working on the translation for the next week and will send it
along to those interested.   If anyone knows of similar events please
contact me to tell me about it.  I am planning an confrontation with the
farmaceutical industries and want to collect and archive this.  All data
and informers will be kept incognito if they wish.

Christy

http://www.msnbc.com/news/347416.asp