From:
Tracy Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2009 18:22:15 -0400
He said to find the level of carb consumption that's right for YOU - and
that for some people, that would be induction level. You eat foods that
don't give you cravings, that allow you to lose weight (if needed) or
maintain, and that don't leave you feeling hungry. That's different for
different people.

Everything after Atkins '72 was marketing anyway ;) And he didn't get
everything right (who does?).