From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 15:37:52 -0600
>I was told that Alan Alda did a Scientific American Frontiers program on
>this
>topic recently- of putting one of these tribes (it probably was the Pima)
>back on their original diet

I saw part of this very program.  I didn't see the whole thing but I will
say, many wonderful plant foods were mentioned but jack squat on animals.

I am dead serious - meat is all but evil to The Authorities.  It will take
decades to put it back where it belongs; at the top of our agenda, perhaps
not in amount eaten but at least in regards to r-e-s-p-e-c-t.  Again and
again, it's overtly or covertly painted as the food to avoid.  It's
frightening.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO