From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 11:25:32 -0500
Richard Geller wrote:

> Todd, have you tried this?
>
>> the amino acids, and thus increases protein uptake.  Thus, on this sort
>> of plan, the metabolism is anabolic for 4 hours out of 24, and catabolic
>> for the other 20.
>>
>> Todd Moody

Yes, but not in the context of a big workout schedule.  But I've done
strength training on and off for years, as I've mentioned before, so I
don't really see any gains in muscle anymore, nor do I care about them.
I find it's a good way to keep fat off, though, as long as you don't
feel too hungry during the 20 hours.  I find that I don't, but others
seem to have trouble with it.  In the end, I'm sure I end up eating
fewer calories this way.  I ate like this for a good part of last year,
with no problems at all.  I was eating this way when this photo was
taken (http://www.sju.edu/~tmoody/graphics/in-office2.jpg), and I may go
back to it.  It has the virtue of simplicity too.

Todd Moody