From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 07:10:37 -0800

This is EXACTLY the situation I was in last year. Except I was 22 at
the time, and at work. At the time I hadn't got much experience
preparing paleo food and a lot of people at work were constantly
insulting my food. So I guess it's not just limited to children. I
eventually stopped eating in the day (I discovered the next week that
intermittent fasting is actually an extremely beneficial thing to do
- so ironically I benefitted from it).

Hey, Ashley, I have to commend you for having such a good grasp of things at your age!!  (Chicken strings, LOL.)  And I'm glad the fasting worked for you!!  However, let me just give you a little bit of advice from a 43-year-old...there is no way in hell that I would let co-workers' derision deprive me of a meal of my choosing!!  Some of that comes with age, and some of that is just in-bred in redheads!!  Because of my "weird" ways of thinking in most areas of life, most people look at me with squinty eyes, and you just have to NOT CARE, darling!!!  Do what you know is right, and ignore the idiots who believe everything they see, read, hear.  It is so freeing, believe me!!

  Love,
  Bren

Yahoo! Photos