From:
Possum Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 20:58:12 -0700
Dori Zook wrote:
> Blessings, list members!
>A while back we talked briefly about PETA's
ridiculous "Jesus was a vegetarian" web site.

Hmm, I do hope nobody will be miss-led by this web
page! I almost choked on my pemmican when I pulled it
up! Never have I seen so much B.S. on a web page!
Well, except for the Dean Ornish page! LOL

For a better look at Christianity I would recommend
looking at http://mennonite.megapage.de

Kevin Raper*
Piedmont, SC
* another admitted and slightly more conservative
follower of Christ

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make
it normal!

http://mail.yahoo.com/