From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2011 16:52:43 -0500
> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of william
>
> I would look at digestive issue first:
>
> ask your farmer what he uses for fertilizer; mine says he has to plow,
> fertilize and re-seed. If there is no iodine in the animals' diet you
> are iodine-deficient and must supplement.
> (we need iodine, zinc, and vitamin B1 to make stomach acid. From
> Tennant, who also writes that our immune system uses iodine to kill
> infections. Two birds, one stone :) )
> And ask if he ever uses anything for fodder other than grass.
>
> There are many possibilities for pollution, such as foam in furniture,
> electrical devices, stuff in water, air quality etc.
> Local knowledge is needed for that.
>
> For a quick fix, some have successfully used betaine HCl.
>
> I can't think of anything else.
>
> William

Thanks William...I started supplementing with HCl in 2004 when I had
abdominal distention after eating only. It totally got rid of it. Now the
distention is there 24/7 whether I eat or not. Also, it does not matter what
I eat, the distention comes back. I can't remember if I mentioned this, but
at the clinic in Germany after 5 days of fasting and daily colonics I woke
up on the 6th day and the distention was gone. I had nothing but tea, water,
and my meds that day. No distention. Next day I had a cup of clear veggie
broth and within the hour the distention was back. My gut feeling, no pun
intended, is that there is more to it than food allergies or the source of
the food. I think there's a deeper problem or problems - imbalanced gut
flora being one of them, Lyme disease possibly the other.

Abdominal distention is not the only symptom I have either. My list is long
and I have completely changed - I used to be totally different: outgoing,
energetic, adventurous, focused, pain free, loved exercising, never went to
the doctor, and more. Now I have daily headaches when I wake up (usually go
away after I take hydrocortisone), I am on 4 different medications which I
hate, my body feels stiff and achy, I hate being around people, I have no
stamina, motivation, or desire for anything, I feel physically, mentally,
spiritually, and emotionally exhausted, swollen eye lids when I wake, fluid
retention, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome, gallbladder attacks
but supposedly no gall bladder, constipation, brain fog, trouble
concentrating, red/burning eyes, trouble staying asleep, excessive sweating,
heat intolerant, cold hands and feet, white spots on fingernails, very dry
skin...and more. I have so many symptoms that trying to have a good day
wears me out. I figure there has to be something else and the combination of
a low CD57 (20) and continued low WBC (2.0 to 3.0) along with all those
symptoms makes me think there is more to it. I could be totally wrong of
course. All I know is that I am at the end of my rope and I need some kind
of improvement soon.

Thanks,
Kristina