Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 11:10:47 -0700
I ususally ignore it. This vacation I *thought* my family was going to be at
the lake alone most of the  time and somehow the schedule got switched
around where we spent most of our time around non paleo people. I did my
best and next year will clarify the arrangements more so this does not
happen again. I am going to be more proactive and make sure there is no
misunderstanding about where we are staying.