From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 07:40:34 -0700
Eva's response to what I sent to my grain good/meat bad friend:

>Surely you planted a good seed in that brain. Poor thing,
>s/he wont sleep for the next week.

She hasn't responded yet, which surprises me.  She's either crafting her own
long, drawn out response (mine sure was!) or is letting her temper cool for
a while.  But I've come up with a GREAT response to any concerns -- I have
Cordain's paper on grain's ill effects.  Hmmm, think that'll shut her
miseducated pie hole? ;o)

>I think you are a very humerous woman and also easily enraged or at least
>aroused in debate. Keep up the good work!

I'm enraged about, say, the CU rape situation going on right now, someone
setting puppies on fire, murder and other lovely stories in my newscasts at
the moment.  That and certain political tidbits (which shall remain
unnamed).  Being told to eat something that gives me a litany of serious
problems?  It's more like frustrated.  I'm sure a LOT of us grow weary of
being told we're idiots and/or killing ourselves by way of what we eat.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

Get fast, reliable access with MSN 9 Dial-up. Click here for Special Offer!