From:
michael raiti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 19:01:03 -0800
Todd,

What you said makes sense to me about the using up
glucose faster than my body can replenish it due to
the metabolism of fast-twitch fibers not being able to
use fat for energy.

I use weights four times a week mostly because of
routine.  I like to exercise when I wake up.  I tried
walking but that doesn't stimulate me enough.  I tried
doing cardio machines more frequently but that makes
my craving of carbs even stronger.  Basically I work
my upper body twice a week and and my lower body and
twice a week.

My asthma and allergy problems become unbearable if I
get in the habit of consuming fruit or sweet potatoes.
 My solution for now, is oatmeal after I work out.  It
isn't paleo, but of all the options I have tried it is
the most practical for me now.  Perhaps when I cut
back in working out I will cut out the oatmeal.

Mike

http://farechase.yahoo.com