From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:10:46 -0500
Paleogal wrote:

> [...]

It's a way to stay thin.  I'd never call it a way to stay healthy.  High
alcohol consumption tends to elevate triglycerides, for one thing.  And
of course it's devoid of micronutrients, as is fat, for the most part.
So a diet based on alcohol and fat is likely to have serious
micronutrient deficits.  But for some of these models it's worth it.

Todd Moody