From:
Olga Oblad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 07:37:38 -0700
Hello All,
My name is Olga and I have just decided to start the paleo diet and was wondering if there was any input to be found.  I am trying to see if my son (purely breastfed-totally paleolithic, LOL)  has a food sensitivity so I decided to cut out dairy and gluten and corn.  I was already cutting sugar as I am sugar sensitive.  I realized that I might just as well go all the way to paleo.  I just decided to go cold turkey as this has to do with food sensitivities except that I have not given up rice and coffee, yet.  My mother is Filipina, not sure if I can ever give up rice and I am planning on working up to the coffee.  Anyway, any helpful advice anyone might have would be appreciated, especially in the areas of getting kids on the bandwagon (I have a 6 and a 3 year old and a 6 month old) and also any good cookbook suggestions.  Thanks a lot and pleased to meet you all!

Olga*, momma to:
Aylitamae, 6 and just lost her third tooth
Rosalee, 3 and just figured out little brothers are pretty cool
and Joseph, 1/2 and can sit up all by himself!