From:
Richard Archer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:09:59 +1000
At 12:38 -0400 10/4/03, Dr Bernarr wrote:

>Wally Ballou (aka Mitch Myers), author of the Lowcarb FAQ, passed away
>12/24/02 from liver cancer. Wally Ballou would not have died from liver
>cancer if he had done  the following:

That is one of the most offensive posts I have ever read.

Posting an obituary saying Wally's death was his own fault
because he lacked spiritualism is really, really disgusting.
Beyond words, in fact.

I am disappointed that this list has deteriorated to the
extent that nut cases like the "doctor" are allowed and
even encouraged to post such vile material.

 ...R.